A facial is a collection of skincare therapy for your face designed to moisturize your skin and remove impurities and clogged pores. You can get this beauty treatment in salons and spas and even your dermatologist's office. Way of cooking, exfoliation, and extraction are standard components of skin treatment. Some providers may also include face masks, peels, and face massages based on your service.
Types of Facial Treatments
There is a wide range of spa beauty treatments available. Some of the most common treatments are:
1. Deep pore cleansing: this custom-designed makeover is suitable for all skin types and includes a personalized care mask, extractions, and a variety of cleansers that penetrate deep into the pores to soak up and clean the surface oil and toxins.
2. A European makeover emphasizes o exfoliation to achieve smoother, gentler skin.
3. Acne face mask: uses products that remove dead skin and help control acne-causing microbes. Also, to soothe acne and enhance the look of imperfections.
4. Hydration is for dry skin and involves hydrating cleansers before exfoliation and extractions.
5. Microdermabrasion is a procedure involving the use of tiny abrasive crystals and a cannula action to remove the outer layer of skin gently.
6. Pumpkin peel works clearly by removing dead skin cells and incorporating vitamins and nutrients into the skin, increasing blood flow and promoting healing.